Businesses and organizations still find that offering copies of printed brochures is useful to share information with existing customers and prospective clients. Brochures are used at tradeshows or public events to highlight:
- current services & products
- new services and products
- special events or offers
- general corporate overviews
- public service information
- in house, take away, or catering restaurant menus
- maps or location information
- invitation or reward package information
- sign up forms
- terms and conditions
- warranty information
It doesn’t matter what size brochure your company is looking to print, we handle just about any size and configuration. Common brochure sizes and configurations include:
- gate fold
- roll fold
- four panel, accordion fold
- line cards
- rack cards
- envelope size
We will digitally print copies of your brochures in either color or black and white and can work from either a digital copy/file or paper copy. We offer a variety of papers and card stocks of different weights and finishes to ensure that your printed copies properly reflect your company and your budget. For detailed, multi-paged brochures with we also offer
- a variety of binding options such as edge striping, stapling, spiral, or comb
- cover options in different stocks, colors and finishes
Get started today!
- If you are unsure about what materials to select for your digital print job, we will be happy to work with you to select the materials and processes to properly reflect your company and your budget.
- Bring your design in or upload your digital file. The file type we accept include: EPS, PS, PDF, TIFF, JPG, BMP, and DOCX.
- We can also keep your marketing piece files on record and print them on demand.
To simplify your life we offer a high-quality finished copies and quick turn-around. Delivery service is also available.
Contact Us Today
Contact us today if you have questions or would like to make an appointment to speak with our staff about custom printing.