Business cards provide an easy way to share contact information and a tangible take-away for both current and prospective clients. They are still exchanged at networking meetings, included in mailings, added to displays, and items your company gives away. Even companies that specialize in digital services rely on paper tools like cards. In addition, some people have personal cards printed to share contact information or highlight hobbies and interests.
Business Card Design
Today business cards come in a range of colors, papers materials and finishes. They are often printed on both sides. Accu-copy even offers specialty cards with features such as colored edges and different shapes.
While there are many ways to design a card, it is critical to that you make sure your card is easy to read. Typically business cards contain the following information:
- Company name
- Tagline or call to action
- Phone number
- Email address
- Social Media links
- QR Code for quick navigation to web content
How many Business Cards do you want?
While we can print most cards in any number, typically we print cards in batches of
How to Get Started
- Bring your business card design in or upload your digital file (file types accepted: EPS, PS, PDF, TIFF, JPG, BMP).
- If you are unsure about what materials to choose for your print project we will be happy to work with you to ensure that the materials and processes selected properly reflect your company and your budget.
- We can also keep your files on record and print them on demand.
We offer a high-quality finished product and quick turn-around. Delivery service is also available.
Contact Us Today
Contact us today if you have questions or would like to make an appointment to speak with our staff about custom printing.